Buy Cameroon Football jersey shop online, Cameroon Football jersey number and name customized shop online, Order Cameroon FIFA world cup soccer jersey at online store, Purchase Cameroon national soccer team jersey all over UAE Purchase all Football teams jerseys for adult & kids & International shipping at Just Adore®
CUSTOMIZE OPTION - HOW IT WORKS?
When you choose customize option please enter your required name and number in additional comments on My Cart section during Checkout. (View our return & refund policy for custom made jerseys)
- Light weight Fabric, Breathable, Soft Feel.
- Fits True to size - Regular Fit
- Machine Wash in Cold water, Wash Like colors Separate.
Cameroon Football Team Jersey - Sublimation Printed
- Content : 100% Polyester.
- Unisex and Kids Jersey.
- GSM : 200
- Fabric : Bird Eye Mesh Polyester Dri Fit.
- Fit : Regular Fit
1. Wash inside out.
You will protecting the print and stopping other items from interfering with the design, or damaging it.
2. Hand wash or Washing machine with delicate wash setting in cold water. Wash with similar colours, Do not Bleach.
A 100% cotton fibres does not like heat and can even shrink if it’s washed hot. Just 30 degrees can reduce energy consumption by up to 35%.
3. Dry inside out. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry or Hang Dry. When Cloth dryer stand is used please fold from neck to bottom.
It’s worth noting that all cotton products will have natural shrinkage, which generally happens during the drying process. The risk of shrinkage can be reduced by avoiding a tumble drier. Do not dry in sun light which will make the colours fade in the long run.
4. Iron on reverse, Do not Iron on print.
Use low heat setting so you can save energy and make the fibres remain long lasting.
All the 100% cotton fibres especially light weight T-shirts (like 160-180 gsm) are tend to shrink on first wash. To prevent shrinking all Just Adore fabrics are pre-washed. Even after these steps round neck T-shirts will shrink 3% - 5% after first wash, this is due to tension applied while stitching the garment & other process involved while making it.